Monday, May 25, 2009

I love a Guy in Uniform

It is Memorial Day.

I was out on the lawn getting some sun... waiting for meat juices to land in my mouth from below the grill... I put some Sun In on my fur - hoping for a little more blonde locks - I hear the men go for that.

Anyhoo, I was reading a piece on the KONP site (our only reliable and timely source of news in these parts) and ran across this story of Jag the police dog who tracked down and took down a bad guy in my town. I loves me some crime dog. The fact that he is dark and handsom... strong, dashing, good sense of smell and a bit of a bad ass... well it just makes me swoon. Or I may be suffering from the fumes from the Sun In. Maybe I better go take a dip in the doggie pool. While I am gone you can have a look at Jag and read about his capture.

Story:
http://www.konp.com/local/4772

Picture of the Hunk:

Sigh... hello lover!



No comments: