Friday, January 18, 2008

Bon Appetit!!!


Hi, It is me again. Here in the kitchen baking cookies for Stephanie… the Postlady! Yes. I know. Hard to believe. But as the banner sez… do not call me a dog. I actually adore her. She does not try to bribe me with biscuits. Instead she offers pets and as you all know, I am an unabashed whore for a good stroking of my fur... A good rub on the knob.

What? That offends you? Tsk. It is your mind that is dirty and shameful. I prescribe 5 hell mary’s. Arf!


6 comments:

Pow said...

Ahhh, Life is all about the cookies. And a good rub on the knob once in a while. You're very smart Zoe. You are going to go places my furry friend.
I see good things in your future.

Pow said...

Sorry to be a bother Zoe, but I had a question and a suggestion. Do your minions ever take you to the cinema? We saw a movie last night that I think you'd enjoy very much. The Bucket List. It had everything. Laughs, drama, adventure, even a road trip. The next time you're out maybe you can bring it up.

Anonymous said...

Hi Pow! Bucket List Huh? I will be sure to pass it on since my going to the movies means I can scarf up all the goodies off the cinema floor. Yeehum! I only hope that Jack keeps the pants above the waist. I have a thing for hot dogs!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pow said...

Yes Zoe. Jack keeps his pants on up this time. Thankfully, nobody needs to see that again. Some grown up talk, but you must be a little used to that by now. ;) I was notified about another post too. I see it's gone though, good for you for running a tight ship.

Anonymous said...

Saw your mom running around the track. Where were you???