Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My First Taste of Snow!


What the hell is this?
Note to Eric: She DO lie!!

If you wanna get down, down on the ground; cocaine…

OK first, cocaine is cold, tastes like pee and if you drop your Nylabone in it… good luck finding it mister. And I huffed plenty of this stuff straight up my snout and NOTHING except a massive headache.

I did enjoy playing in it though. I slipped and slided all around while chasing my ball and every time I slid I uncovered something strangely familiar below it. First time it was something like crunchy grass (another big drug disappointment), then I spotted a dark spot and ran to check it out. It was my pee. Apparently if you pee in cocaine it turns your pee black. I suspect it was something I ate. It smelled like asparagus.

I digress. Anyway, I have never been so happy as I was playing in the cocaine. I guess I will have to watch Scarface now that I can relate.

********* Newsflash **********

M tells me that the cocaine was actually something called snow… which sounds eerily like “No” which makes it all of a sudden a little less appealing.

Just say “Snow” to snow.

Alright, pass the warm milk, ginger cookies and my blankey. I am an indoor girl. The next time someone wants to expose me to snow it better be on top of a cone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Zoe,
We see a lot of snow in Boston too. It's fun the first few times. time. Then people yell about parking places.
Enjoy Scarface, look away when the chainsaw comes out. You need not see that. You are much too young. Say hello to your little friends for me.

Pow