Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I Was On Sabbatical OK?!

I know. It has been a long time between posts. I have been otherwise occupied OK? Deal. It has been no pickynicky for me either. You think YOU have gone through withdrawls?....

To give you a clue. Here above I am sucking on a twig at Celebrity Rehab. Doctor Drew insists that will help me kick my 4 bone a day habit. Take bone any way you want to. Let's just say me and Mary are tight.

Above is me escaping from Celebrity Rehab. I could not freaking take Gary Busey anymore. That guy has no sense of personal space.


Here below is... my mug shot.

I was totally innocent. Dogs hang in packs and they named it "Doggy Style" for a reason. So I asked Doctor Drew if maybe my sentence could be commuted to time in Sober House. Of course he was unsypathetic. Apparently he dumped me for Andy DICK? Can you believe that?
The Irony!

No comments: