Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Many Moods of Zoe



Laughy. Here is telling me the one where three bitches are walking down the street and a stud approaches them...














Pensive: I was caught in a moment of contemplation.
Where am I going? What is my purpose in life?
Then a ball of yarn rolled by...



Bashful: This picture was taken when someone infomed me that I was not wearing any underwear and that my tail was like a sign saying "woohoo its right here for the taking big boy!" I mean... who would not get a little bashful?

What? A dog is howling for me?? I will be right there... with bells on... but apparently nothing else...





Howly: An emotion very close to laughy only it is more animalistic. You can't see it, but he is tickling me and the moon is full.

Yeh, the one in the sky is full too...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Santa knows where granny lives. We will put out lots of nutty butters for Santa on Christmas eve. Santa doesn't do pigs ears.